Jan 27, 2020

RhoDeo 2004 Re Up 223

Hello,


12 correct requests for this week, one too early, one at the wrong place,   whatever another batch of 41re-ups (13.5gig)


These days i'm making an effort to re-up, it will satisfy a smaller number of people which means its likely the update will  expire relatively quickly again as its interest that keeps it live. Nevertheless here's your chance ... asks for re-up in the comments section at the page where the expired link resides, or it will be discarded by me. ....requests are satisfied on a first come first go basis. ...updates will be posted here remember to request from the page where the link died! To keep re-ups interesting to my regular visitors i will only re-up files that are at least 12 months old (the older the better as far as i am concerned), and please check the previous update request if it's less then a year old i won't re-up either.

Looka here , requests fulfilled up to January  26 th... N'Joy

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx


3x Aetix Back in Flac (  Laughing Clowns ‎- Cruel, But Fair Compilation 1, Laughing Clowns ‎- Cruel, But Fair Compilation 2, Laughing Clowns ‎- Cruel, But Fair Compilation 3 )


3x Beats Back In Flac (FSOL - Papua New Guinea Transitions, FSOL - By Any Other Name, FSOL  - The Pulse EPs)



4x Friedman  Back in Flac (Flanger - Outerspace, Friedman & Liebezeit - Secret Rhythm, Nine Horses - Snow Born Sorrow, VA - Difficult Easy Listening)


3x Grooves Back in Flac ( United Future Organization - 3rd Perspective , United Future Organization - Bon Voyage , United Future Organization - V )



3xSundaze  Back In Flac (JBK - Beginning To Melt + Seed , JBK - Playing in a room with people, JBK - _ ISM)



3x Aetix Back in Flac ( Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth, Julian Cope - Fried + bonus, Julian Cope - My Nation Underground)



4x Aetix Back in Flac (  Nick Lowe  - Jesus Of Cool, Nick Lowe - Labour Of Lust, Rockpile  - Seconds Of Pleasure, Nick Lowe  - Nick The Knife )



4x Beats Back in Flac  (VA - Renegade Selector - Series 2.2, VA - Metalheadz, Platinum Breakz , VA - Metalheadz, Platinum Breakz 2, VA - MSX00.1 10th Anniversary S E)



4x Sundaze Back in Flac (  Steve Roach - On This Planet, Steve Roach, Roger King - Dust to Dust, Steve Roach - Slow Heat, Steve Roach - Atmospheric Conditions )




3x Sundaze Back in Flac ( VA - Space Night Vol. 01,  VA - Space Night Vol. 02-1,  VA - Space Night Vol. 02-2)



3x Sundaze NOW in Flac (  Field Rotation - Licht Und Schatten, Field Rotation - Acoustic Tales, Field Rotation - And Tomorrow I Will Sleep)



3x Aetix Back in Flac (  The Passions - Thirty Thousand Feet In China,  Marine Girls - Lazy Ways,Beach Party, Isabelle Antena - En Cavale )



xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

3 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Rho - Josh here. It's been a while.

I'd like to say thanks for the reuploads as I've been checking in occasionally (but am quite busy with studies at the moment). Life is never really as good without picking up some gems in amongst the muck (they only need a quick brush off) and I thank you for digging these out for us all to enjoy. Your taste is sublime.

I've especially been enjoying cv313 - it makes wonderful cycling music. It's just a shame their discography isn't as big as I'd like. Yellow Magic Orchestra is another big one I've been experiencing (the correct word I think) along with a lot of Spyra (thanks again!).

However, there's one album I'd like to request. Way Out West did the Kinetica OST. I can't find their debut album (which is their best, I think). Here's a couple of links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xj4qsncfQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKpBP7DGYNM

I hope you can find these boys - I'd appreciate it, and I have a feeling others would too! 90s production values are indeed hard to come by these days, and I really hope we go back to that certain flow and style that seemed to lose itself around the early 2000s. Another golden age is required.

All the best,

Josh

Rho said...

Hello Josh, well cv313 is an alias for Echospace, but Rod Modell and Stephen Hitchell really have a decent discography, 19 albums as cv313.
As for your request, IMDB showed me Kinetica being a videogame, no soundtrack release, but it listed the music. It listed Way Out West - Activity..all this you could have found out yourselves. From this discogs would have told you this track stems from Way Out West - Intensify 2001 release, and your in luck i have it on cd, so now what?

Josh said...

So now I guess that would mean your next blogpost would be about Way Out West? Am I predicting the future here? Wait - don't tell me - let me find out for myself - that's how you keep your customers coming.

Yes, indeed, I looked around for Intensify, as well as their debut - but no luck. It appears as if it's confined to the paid realms of this industry.

Thanks for the Echospace recommendation. Perhaps I need to get myself on Discogs more often as it might occasionally save my face. Either way, more cv313 is HIGHLY welcomed - these guys are great. So thanks once again.

Have a pleasant Saturday - the sun is shining here in Wales.

Cheers,

Josh