Oct 6, 2020

Rhodeo 2040 Re Up Not

Hello, i've been inundated by requests this week, clearly having posted 102 re ups the last 2 weeks triggers more requests, alas i don't have it all in hand and preparing a re-post can be timeconsuming specially the roots and aetix ones but today there's no update as my provider drops the upload speed- completely or too slow, it's a mess for years things went smoothly, Vodaphone takes over and nothing but trouble, uploads hang, those grubby money grabbing nincompoops taking a book from Boris Johnson and co running the UK into the ground. Maybe an re up later this week

12 comments:

Jake Sniper said...

Thank you for doing it in the first place, you've introduced me to so much amazing music.

Kevin said...

I feel your frustration, but I would like to add my thanks for what you are doing, you have introduced me to all types of music and different artists I would never have heard and for that I (and I'm sure many many others) are very grateful.

youssef said...

no worries dear Rho , you already gave a lot of lots for years...
thank you for the sharing spirit ,the determination and the musical knowledge you spread.

windinscalp said...

Also thanks for your site

Anonymous said...

Many thanks rho-xs for your site.
I.B.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, thanks for all the work

Anonymous said...

really appreciate your efforts, thanks so much

Belano said...

Hey, Rho, I join the other comments. I have recently come to your page, and, thanks to it, I have been able to listen to excellent music. Thanks for the great effort.

Rho said...

What can i say, thanks. Alas Google has decided i'm not longer allowed to use blogger to post using XP , that said i am still allowed to surf, 2 moths ago they had this totally useless Blogger upgrade where navigation became extremely time consuming if one had 100+ posts, (let alone my 4000+) adding hours to a re up session, sometimes i wonder if idiocracy has already started in the US.

Inertia from Oz said...

Hey Rho
Thank you for all you've done to educate us musically over the years. It is much appreciated.

Cheers

Inertia from Oz

Whiskybob said...

Nincompoops

Excellent word, sorry to hear about the recent shenanigans (another good word) and just to add thanks for the almost daily commentaries.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything!